I can’t bear to let 2008 end, as that will mean school is going to start again! Too bad time cannot be frozen. Oh well. Reflecting on the year, it has been a wonderful year with many great things happening as I entered into another chapter of my life in university. However, there are some things which I wanted to do which I have not done, such as doing up a design for this blog! Haha.
Thank God for…
- A smooth last four months in RSAF which ended with events such as Black Knights at the Singapore Aerospace and ORDing on 18 April 2008.
- My 21st Birthday which was celebrated with a small party at my house
- The Bangkok post-ORD Trip which I went with some of my batch mates and also Church Camp trip to Batam
- The super interesting (underpaid) part-time job at Graceland
- Admission into NUS SoC with Orientation Camp, nuSTUDIOs Film Camp and Orientation Week
- Successful production of SUNDAY’S BEST Short Film with Jeremiah and others in church for Youth Sunday
- Seeing me through the modules, projects, tests and exams in my first semester after 2 years of not studying
- My new friends that I made in NUS (although not many), church, and keeping in contact with my friends from VS/VJ and my batchmates in RSAF.
- My Baptism on 23 Nov 2008
- Opportunities to share the gospel with my friends this Christmas season
Pressing on towards the goal…